All Entries submitted to any Competition on the organiser’s Website are subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
Entrants will be asked to tick on the Website and/or App that they have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions before participating in GC.
Unless otherwise noted, the organiser operates all Competitions, and the organiser is the official sponsor of each Competition. When a product is obtained from a GC Partner, the organiser is authorised by that GC Partner to provide their particular Product(s) as Prizes in the Competitions.
How to enter
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions by submitting an entry. Do not submit an Entry if you do not agree to be bound in this manner.
- To enter a Competition, a Visitor must first become a Registered User by filling out the Membership Form on the Website or App, or by signing in using one of the linked social media platforms.
- Entry purchases will be handled by “Square” This is subject to the terms and conditions of the payment provider, which may be found on their websites. The entry’s purchasing cost must be paid in pounds sterling exclusively.
- The personal information of the Entrant will be stored and processed by the Organiser. The personal information must contain at least one form of contact information and will be used for the following purposes: notifying any Winner or Runner(s) Up that they have won a Prize in a Competition; administering the Website and App and conducting the Competitions. and, following a Draw, to broadcast the Winner’s first name, town/county of residence, and profile image or other submitted photo on the Website and/or App, as well as in media communications concerning the Competitions.
- Entrants are solely and entirely responsible for supplying the Organiser with valid and up-to-date contact information.
The Organiser will not be held accountable for any failure or inability to contact any Entrant as a result of any mistakes, omissions, or inaccuracies in the contact information given by the Entrants or otherwise.
- The Organiser will not assume responsibility for Entries that for any reason, including, but not limited to, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware, or software failure of any type
- If the Entrant engages in: any form of fraud, whether actual or apparent; fraudulent misrepresentation; fraudulent concealment; hacking or interference with the proper functioning of the Website or App; or amending, or unauthorised use of, any code that constitutes the Website or App, the Entrant’s entry will be declared void (with no refund).
- Private persons (i.e., not organisations or businesses) aged 18 (eighteen) or older and resident in the United Kingdom, except the Organiser and their staff, are eligible to enter competitions.
- Any Competition may only be entered by registered users.
- All Entrants affirm that they are entitled to enter a Competition and that they are eligible to claim any Prize given in that Competition by entering it. Any Entrant, including any Winner and/or Runner(s) Up, may be required by the Organiser to produce proof that they are and were eligible to participate a specific Competition.
- Entries that are: automatically generated by machine; completed by third parties; paid for using a debit/credit card belonging to someone other than the Entrant; edited, reconstructed, forged, or tampered with; or unfinished will not be accepted or refunded by the Organiser.
- If an Entrant’s behaviour is detrimental to the essence or purpose of the Competition entered, the Organiser maintains the right to disqualify them.
- Entrants warrant that any information they submit is accurate, true, current, and full by entering the Competition. If the Organiser has reasonable reasons to suspect an Entrant has violated any of these Terms and Conditions, the Organiser retains the right to reject such Entrant (at its sole discretion).
- The Organiser retains the right to terminate or suspend a Registered User’s Account at any time and for any reason (including to prohibit the user who established the Account from entering any future contests using a different e-mail address).
Prizes and the Draw
- In line with these Terms and Conditions, the Winner and any Runner(s) Up for each Competition shall be decided and given the appropriate Competition Prize(s) as indicated on the Website and on the App.
- The Draw to determine the Winner and, where applicable, any Runner(s) Up will be made on the Draw Date or sale of entries reaches its limit.
- Unless otherwise stated in a Competition’s description, the Organiser will never extend the Closing Date for any Competition.
- On the Draw Date of a Competition, there will be a Draw to determine the Winner, and the Prize will be awarded to the Winner; if the Competition includes one or more Runner Up Prizes, there will be a Draw or Draws to determine the Runner Up(s), and the associated Runner Up Prize will be awarded to the Runner Up(s)
- If any Winner or Runner(s) Up cannot be contacted by the Organiser within 21 (twenty-one) days of being notified of their status as the Winner by e-mail and/or telephone/mobile outlined in the contact details submitted in their Entry, the Organiser reserves the right to award their Prize to the next Entrant Drawn, with the first Runner Up (as applicable) becoming the Winner, the second Runner Up (as applicable), and so on. There will be a certain number of additional/reserve entries chosen during the Draw, but they will not be actioned or disclosed until the administration of this alternate Winner / Runner Up arrangement is necessary. Any alternate Winner or Runner-Up must also adhere to the aforesaid contact criteria of 21 (twenty-one) days.
- The Organiser will make every effort to ensure and maintain the randomness of each Draw by using wheel of names (https://wheelofnames.com/) to choose the winner and/or runner up(s). The Draw’s result(s) are final, and the Organiser will not get into any discussion regarding them.
- The Organiser will require the Winner and, where applicable, any Runner(s) Up to submit personal identification, such as a driver’s licence or passport, to prove their identity, that their Entry was made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and that there is no legal impediment to the Winner or any Runner(s) Up receiving any Prize in the relevant Competition. If the requested personal identification is not supplied, the Organiser reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Prize to the Winner and any Runner(s) Up. If the Organiser reasonably thinks there is a legal obstacle to awarding a Prize to a Winner or any Runner(s) Up, the Organiser may defer making such an award until the legal issue is resolved, or if the legal issue cannot be resolved, the Organiser may award that Prize to the next in line and so on until the prize is awarded.
- If the Winner or Runner Up lives outside of mainland Great Britain and wins a car, they must come to mainland Great Britain to claim the prize. The Organiser and the Winner or Runner Up shall decide on the specific site by mutual agreement.
- To ensure that a Prize is not given to a fraudulent Winner, the Organiser has the right to reject delivery of a Prize to a P.O. box or any other address that may be used to mask the identity of a Winner.
- When the Prize is an experience, such as domestic and foreign vacations, day excursions, or one-time events or occasions, the Winner of the Prize or any Runner(s) Up will be contacted by either the Organiser or a GC Partner to arrange delivery of the experience. If the Winner or Runner Up does not confirm necessary details (e.g., the number of people who will be attending the experience, the desired date for the experience, etc.) within 14 days of being contacted, it is understood that certain elements of the Prize may not be available on occasion, in which case the Organiser and the Winner/Runner Up will arrange a mutually satisfactory replacement experience up to the same worth as the original Prize.
- The Organiser accepts no liability or guarantees about the Prize’s value, condition, or history, or any other factors related to the Prize.
- The Organiser retains the right to take up to 28 (Twenty-eight) days to deliver the prize to the Prize Winner or any Runner(s) Up after all administrative work for the competition is completed and is of the discretion of the organiser
- The Organiser maintains the right to provide a cash alternative to the Prize described in the Competition, as well as a Prize of equal or better value, if the Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond the Organiser’s or Entrant’s control.
- When a visitor becomes a Registered User, 5% of the proceeds from competition submissions are donated to “charity.”
- For every Competition for which it has contributed a Prize, the GC Partner or the Organiser may choose a charity to which a percentage of the total entry sales will be donated. After the draw, the Organiser or GC Partner will make the charitable donation.
Announcement of Winners and any Runner(s) Up
- The Organiser reserves the right to announce and publish any of the information submitted on the Website and/or App, including but not limited to first name, town/county of residence, and profile image or another provided photo. The Organiser may and/or will utilise the Competition’s Winner and Runner(s) Information Up on the Website and App, as well as through email marketing campaigns, and on the Organiser’s connected social media pages/sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. The Organiser’s reasonable promotional requirements must be met by the Winner and Runner(s). If the Winner or Runner Up fails to comply with the Organiser’s reasonable publicity requests, such as obtaining a photograph of the Winner or Runner Up with their Prize, the Organiser reserves the right to retain or retake possession and ownership of the Prize, or to recover the full cost of the prize.
Limitation of Liability
- Except where death or personal injury is caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its agents, or distributors, the Organiser, its agents, or distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate any Entrant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death that occurs as a result of submitting an Entry, or in relation to the use and enjoyment of a Prize by the Winner or Runner(s) Up acquired through any Competition, unless death or personal injury The Winner’s statutory rights are not affected.
- The Organizer’s obligation to each Entrant is limited to the total amount of Entry Fees paid by these Entrant.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any mistakes or errors in the description of any Prize granted as part of any of the Competitions on the Website or App, the Prize Value, or any other description or specification on the Website or App. Each Entrant (including the Winner and any Runner(s) Up) must satisfy himself or herself as to the accuracy of any such details and/or any contents of the Website or App.
- The Organiser rejects all responsibility for errors or omissions due by human error or technical flaws in its technology infrastructure.
- The Organiser assumes no liability for non-receipt or problems with receiving a Prize as a result of inaccuracies in information given by the Winner or Runner Up, such as inaccurate bank account details or an invalid delivery address.
- The Organiser will not be a trustee of any Entry Fees obtained unless it has a particular contractual arrangement with a GC Partner or Charity to do so.
- The Organiser maintains the right to stop or cancel any Competition at any time, whether before or after Entries, are received. If a Competition is cancelled as a result of the Organiser’s actions, rather than those of the GC Partner or any other entity associated with the Competition, the Organiser will refund the Entry Fees paid by each Entrant. The Organiser shall have no further duty to the Entrant or to any other person after all Entry Fees have been refunded.
- Without notice at any time, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel any Competition if it is unable to provide the prize for any reason, including but not limited to being in debt or closure of business.
- The Organiser has the right to make reasonable changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such changes will take effect immediately after being published on the Website and App. Any such modifications will not affect any Entries submitted prior to the date of the changes.
- These Terms and Conditions do not create or imply any type of contract, joint venture, or other arrangement between any Entrant and the Organiser.
- All Competitions promoted by the Organizer, their administration, and all associated activities are governed by English and Welsh law, and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Note that throughout the Terms and Conditions, plural forms of the capitalised terms are used, and have the same meaning as given below.
GC: shorted abbreviation of Glamourholic Competitions
Account: means the Registered User’s GC account.
App: means the GC App, which is in development
Charity/Charities: refers to the charities or charitable causes that may be specified by a GC Partner or the Organiser for a certain Competition.
Closing Date: refers to the end date of a competition.
Competition: means any raffle that the Organiser runs on its Website and/or App and to which these Terms and Conditions apply, in which Entrants submit Entries for a chance to win Prize via the Website and App (s).
Draw: Means the selection of an Entry at random from a class of all entries on the relevant Competition’s Draw Date to decide the Winner and, if applicable, any Runner(s) Up.
Draw Date: Means the day on which the Draw takes place, which will be the earlier of the applicable Competition’s Closing Date or the moment at which the Competition is sold out. If the Closing Date is prolonged due to particular wording in the Competition description, the Draw Date will be extended as well, subject to the same criteria specified in this definition.
Entrant: Means any natural person (other than a limited company, partnership, or limited liability partnership) who enters a Competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Entry: Means a validly submitted and completed submission by the Entrant via the Website or App in order to be eligible for a Prize.
Entry Fee: This means to the entry fee that must be paid in order to submit a valid entry. The cost of each Competition will be clearly stated, and it may vary across Competitions.
Membership Form: Means the form that must be filled out in order for a Visitor to become a Registered User, unless a connected social network sign-in is utilised.
Prize: refers to the service or product that a Winner or Runner Up of a Competition may receive, as specified in each Competition. At the request of the Winner and/or Runner(s), the Prize cannot be substituted for any Prize of similar value, such as a cash prize. If the Prize is no longer available due to the circumstances beyond the Entrant’s control, the Organiser reserves the right to offer a cash alternative to the Prize specified in the Competition, as well as to offer a Prize of similar value.
Prize Value: means the description of the value of a Prize of a Competition.
Product: means a good or service owned by a GC Partner.
organiser: refers to GC, which is Internamics’ trading name, with company number 13778067 and a registered office address of 86-90 Paul Street, London, England, United Kingdom, EC2A 4NE
GC Partner: refers to a company or private individual that enters into an agreement with the Organiser to provide one or more Products.
Registered User: a visitor who has completed a Membership Form or logged in via one of the linked social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter. Registered Users are eligible to enter any Competition if the nature of the Competition allows them to do so.
Runner(s) Up: Means the Entrant(s) who were randomly chosen second, third, fourth, and so on on the Draw Date, as required by the Draw.
Visitor: Means each unique visitor to the GC Website or App who is a natural person (not a limited company, partnership, or limited liability partnership).
Website: means https://glamourholiccompetitions.co.uk/ and all sub-domains attached to this domain.
Winner: Means the first Entrant chosen by the Draw on the Draw Date and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
“Glamourholic Competitions” is a trade name of Internamics LTD