Privacy and Cookies Policy
This Privacy and Cookies Policy (the “Policy”) applies to INTERNAMICS LTD’s website https://glamourholiccompetitions.co.uk/ (the “Website”), whose registered office address is 86-90 Paul Street, London, England, United Kingdom, EC2A 4NE (company number 13778067). All references to “we,” “us,” and “our” in this Policy are to Glamourholic Competitions.
Glamourholic Competitions understands the significance of using your personal information honestly and responsibly, and we are dedicated to preserving and respecting your privacy. This Policy describes how Glamourholic Competitions. collects, uses, and discloses personal information about you when you visit the Website, as well as when you contact Glamourholic Competitions. by e-mail or phone using the contact options on the Website. Glamourholic Competitions. will first gather the information you supply to us through the Website, but it may later be shared with other parties to the degree necessary for Glamourholic Competitions. to operate properly.
Glamourholic Competitions is committed to making you feel at ease when visiting and using the Website.
Glamourholic Competitions is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Act”) and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”).
THE LEGAL BASE FOR THE USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Glamourholic Competitions processes your personal information based on the following legal bases:
- In some cases,Glamourholic Competitions processes your data with your permission (for example, when you agree that Glamourholic Competitions may place cookies on your device or process or share information that you input into our website).
• Glamourholic Competitions also handles your information when we need to do so to complete a transaction with you (for example, if you win a prize in a competition that Glamourholic Competitions promoted or where we are required to do this by law, e.g. to comply with record keeping obligations).
• Glamourholic Competitions also uses your data where it is in its legitimate interests to do so, and these interests are not outweighed by your data protection rights (including, for example, when Glamourholic Competitions shares data with our affiliates).
In most instances, the information Glamourholic Competitions collects about you is needed to respond to your request or registration, or is required by law, or is required for Glamourholic Competitions to pursue its legitimate business interests and needs, in which case extra precautions is taken to protect your rights and ensure that any such use is proportionate.
Glamourholic Competitions may potentially transform personal information into anonymous data and use it for research and analysis (usually on an aggregated statistical basis) in order to enhance the performance of Glamourholic Competitions.
PERSONAL INFORMATION GLAMOURHOLIC COMPETITIONS COLLECTS FROM YOU
If you wish to contact Glamourholic Competitions or utilise any of the Website’s services, you will need to give us with some extra personal information so that we can communicate with you and handle your request, enquiry, or application. If you choose to supply Glamourholic Competitions with your personal information, Glamourholic Competitions will gather such information for our own use as well as the objectives outlined in this Policy.
We may collect, retain, and handle the following personal information from you if you choose to offer it to Glamourholic Competitions:
- If you make an account, you must provide your password, e-mail address, and complete name (a phone number is optional).
- the purpose for your contact, which might be an inquiry, a request or inquiry on behalf of someone else, making a comment, or presenting information about a potential or ongoing competition;
- your contact and marketing preferences;
- If you complete a survey or engage with us in other ways, we will collect demographic information as well as information about issues that may be of interest to you.
- typical internet and website log records, as well as data about visitor behaviour trends on our Website we may gather data about your Internet service provider, your operating system, browser type, domain name, your computer’s (or other electronic Internet-enabled device’s) Internet Protocol (IP) address, your access times, the website that referred you to us, the Web pages you request, and the date and time of those requests.
- If you “like” us or make contributions on our social networking pages
We will collect this information primarily from you as voluntarily provided information, but we may also collect it from (and merge it with information from) public sources, third-party service providers, individuals whom you have indicated have agreed for you to provide their personal information, government, tax, or law enforcement agencies, and other third parties where it is lawful to do so. Personal information about you may also be collected as a result of your usage of other company services.
USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Glamourholic Competitions may use information about you for the reasons indicated in this Policy or as disclosed to you on our Website or in connection with our services. For example, we may use information about you for any of the following purposes, which we feel are all in our legitimate business interests:
- to run competitions advertised on the Website;
- to reply to and/or handle any request or inquiry you may submit;
- to enhance our goods and services, as well as to guarantee that material on the Website is delivered in the most effective way for you and your device;
- to administrate the Website;
- for internal record keeping;
- to contact you (directly or through a relevant partner or agency) by e-mail or phone for the aforementioned purposes;
- to carry out direct marketing, targeting through paid marketing, and/or e-mail marketing that you have requested, subject to your consent as needed by relevant legislation;
- to carry out any contract Glamourholic Competitions has with you; to comply with legal, regulatory, and other good governance duties; and subject to your approval when joining a competition, to share your personal data with any designated third party organisations through secure transmission.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be made available for the above-mentioned purposes (or as otherwise notified to you from time to time) on a ‘need-to-know’ basis and only to responsible management, human resources, accounting, legal, audit, compliance, information technology, and other Glamourholic Competitions staff who have a legitimate need to know these details for their roles within Glamourholic Competitions. Please keep in mind that some of the people who may have access to your personal information may not be based at Glamourholic Competitions or in your country of residence (please see below).
We may disclose personal information within Glamourholic Competitions as necessary for reasonable management, analysis, planning, and decision making, including choices about the expansion and marketing of our service offering, and for Glamourholic Competitions to use for the other purposes described in this Policy.
Your personal information may also be disclosed to third parties (within or outside Glamourholic Competitions) who provide relevant services under contract to Glamourholic Competitions (see below for more information), such as credit and debit card processors, auditors and compliance managers, provider or call centres, and IT hosting and IT maintenance providers. These firms may use personal information about you to carry out duties on our behalf. Subject to your approval while entering the competition, Glamourholic Competitions may also share your personal data with any designated third party organisations via secure transmission. Those organisations will process the data for their own purposes and will be the controllers of that personal data. Glamourholic Competitions has implemented numerous security and data privacy measures, including those applicable to such third parties, to protect personal information and will strive to comply with any legal requirements.
We may transmit and store the information we collect from you in locations outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by people situated outside the EEA who work for us or one of our partners. Personnel involved in the execution of any contract with you, the processing of your payment information, and the provision of support services, among other things, may fall into this category. You consent to this communication, storage, or processing by giving your personal information. We will make every effort to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We may share specified information in response to a legitimate request from government, law enforcement, or regulatory agencies, as required or authorised by law, and for tax or other purposes. Private details may also be disclosed to third parties in response to legal process and when required to comply with laws, enforce our agreements, corporate policies, and terms of service, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Glamourholic Competitions, our employees, agents, customers, and others, as well as parties to whom you have authorised Glamourholic Competitions to disclose your private information.
Except in the event of a reorganisation or sale of Glamourholic Competitions, we will not sell your personal information to a third party.
WHAT DIRECT MARKETING OPTIONS DOES GLAMOURHOLIC COMPETITIONS PROVIDE FOR YOU?
Glamourholic Competitions may contact you about products, services, promotions, and offers that may be of relevance to you, as well as invite you to participate in market research or provide feedback on our products and services. This contact can take place by e-mail, phone, mail, social media, or text message. Where we are obliged to do so by relevant law, we will get your consent and inform you of how to opt-out of receiving such messages.
WHAT ARE THE SAFEGUARDS IN PLACE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Glamourholic Competitions takes reasonable precautions to maintain suitable physical, technological, and administrative security to assist against personal information loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, or alteration. While we use reasonable precautions to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information you submit online. You acknowledge the inherent security implications of doing business online and agree not to hold us liable for any breach of security unless caused by the particular fault of Glamourholic Competitions or our representatives.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS TO REVIEW AND AMEND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You have the right to examine and access the personal information that Glamourholic Competitions has on file for you.
You also have the right to request that we correct, block, complete, or delete your personal information, limit its use, or ‘transfer’ your personal information (that is, to ask us to provide it to you in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and to transmit it directly to another organisation).
Furthermore, you have the right to seek additional information about how your personal information is handled.
If you choose to do so, or if you want to tell Glamourholic Competitions of a change in your information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or write to INTERNAMICS LTD, 86-90 Paul Street, London, England, United Kingdom, EC2A 4NE.
There are, however, restrictions to these rights. Access to personal information, for example, may be refused in some cases if disclosing the information might expose personal information about another person, or if we are legally prohibited from disclosing such information. Furthermore, if we can establish that we have a legal obligation to collect and maintain your data, we may be allowed to retain it even if you withdraw your consent.
If you have a concern or wish to submit a complaint regarding the use of your personal information, please contact us using the information provided above.
If you have unresolved issues, you have the option of filing a complaint with the data protection authorities.